Saturday, August 20, 2011

Top 10 Myths about Cardiovascular Disease

Top 10 Myths about Cardiovascular Disease

I've been teaching a lot of CPR and First Aid lately.  As such, I've been encountering a lot of hard questions, so I've been doing some continuing education for myself to provide good resources to my students to learn more.  Today, I was browsing through the American Heart Association website looking for some statistics on CPR and I saw this article. I thought it was really interesting and thought provoking...especially for those of us who are in younger age groups that might think we're exempt from the concerns of cholesterol, heart disease, and healthy heart habits.

Take a few minutes to read about the myths of Cardiovascular Disease, and maybe make a difference in your life or the life of your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment